Post your Creature - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

101 (x3)

Post your Creature

So, aside from letting me incorporate massive Megasaurs into my Space Marine army, the Creature Feature Chapter approved section of the GW website (here and here has rules for creating your own creatures. So, I came up with this:
    (I reckon it's safe to post the stats here as it's released to the internet, if not i'll delete the statline)

Berserkersaur (yes, I'm thinking of a better name)
    WS 5 BS - S 6 S 6 W 2 I 4 A 2 Ld 10 Sv 4+
    Size: Large
    Movement: Winged (Not actually winged, but serves the purpose of a 'jumping' creature)
    Agile (Fleet of Foot)
    Resilience: Heat Weapons (Lava planet)
    Regeneration (It's a goddamn tough beast)
    Plague-Ridden (Well, not really - but anything within 6" is going to get swiped at)
    Whip-Like Appendages (Really long blades)
    Razor-Sharp Claws/Fangs
    Vampirism (Thirst for violence)

It ends up being a monstrously huge close-combat fiend, although more wounds + attacks would be nice. It can move extremely fast and advance through terrain with ease, and anything around it has a 1/6th chance of taking a wound - and that's not even from combat. It also rends, which is nice - trouble is, it dies fast with it's two wounds and poultry 4+ save, so I tried to compensate with Vampirism and Regeneration. I might end up making this model to be a neutral creature or for Army vs. Creature battles - it's massive, with four blade-legs used for leaping over obstacles/decapitating orks.

So - what have you come up with, forumites of LO?

(I apologise in advance if this is in the wrong forum, t seemed the most appropriate)

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-47 (x0)

I made two.

Points 4 WS 4 BS - S 2 T 2 W 1 I 1 A 1 Ld 10 Sv 6+

Small, moves as cavalry.

This is a tripedal horse thing, it's what my IG soldiers are going to ride instead of horses.

Points 27 WS 5 BS - S 4 T 4 W 1 I 6 A 3 Ld 10 Sv 6+

Medium, Burrowing, Rending, Extended attack, Flora.

This is a big nasty plant, it hides itself amongst the ashen terrain (once again, related to my IG), and pops up when people are nearby, slashing at them from a distance with its barbed tendrils.

+ Reply to Thread