Warglue - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Warglue

Burnley, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

107 (x3)

Morning chaps.

I'm not sure on the rules on advertising non GW products but if I may, i'd like to interest you in
    I ran a search an nothing came up.
    Basically, a couple of guys got together to make this new breed of superglue. I haven't tried it myself yet as I still have ample supply of GW glue, but I trust the source implicitly.
    And he's a Burnley supporter to boot, and Burnley fans never lie...

It has had mention in our local papers and has been very well received. The only sticking point (scuze the pun) seems to be the price - £9.99, but I would imagine you will get around 3 or 4 GW bottles worth of life out of it as it expands on the surface so you need barely a drop to cement your parts.

I don't know if advertising is allowed or not, but hope it is and hope you will take a gander at the site. As I said, one of the partners is a friend of mine so I trust him completely.

Last edited by Sammy the Squib; May 21st, 2008 at 10:25.
    I can't say I've seen it all but I live for the things that keep me hollow.

2. Remove Advertisements

Son of LO
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

523 (x8)

Hi dude,

Unfortunately we don't allow threads for solely advertising, even from long time members such as yourself. We welcome paid advertising though, which might be something your friend might be interested in? In which case I advise you to contact the site owner, Blackhat

Last edited by Sammy the Squib; May 21st, 2008 at 10:30.

Closed Thread