Harlequins Section - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I myself am very interested in the Harlequins and play them. They are by far the most intriguing (thats right, i said intriguing) race in the game. The most unique and powerful units in the game are also the most underestimated and unrecognized. I would not be surprised if some newer players in WH40K didn't even know what the Harlequins are. I am asking that L-O adds a Harlequin sub topic to the Armies section in the Warhammer 40k section. Eh? C'mooon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

I like that idea the harlequins are the only bunch of the skinny lil' elf b*****s i actualy like,but i doubt there's enough people on this board that actualy play harlequins to give them thier own section

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

post in the eldar bit for now...or try to find more harlequin players

then you could get a section...and juggle little fusion pistols till your hearts content

wierd clown people...but pretty cool in combat it has to be said
    Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes...by that time they'll be a mile away, and have no shoes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fusion pistols suck...an extra pen dice at 3" range? That's pathetic.

Sorry for going off topic there...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

I would say that Harlequins goes under the eldar forum and this topic should be in Suggestion/Improvement forum.
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I respect the Harlequins, cuz they are one of the ONLY units that can go toe-to-toe with DE wyches without suffering any drawbacks really.
    "And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People go to the Eldar Section in the Armies section, or just stay in general discussion, and help get a Harlequin section up and running for everyone that playes (me) and anyone that would just like to see the section there. It would be greatly appreciated by me and the Laughing God.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Harlequins are a great and unique army to play with, difficult though. Eldar Online (Google it, it is not allowing me to link to the site) have a forum dedicated to Harlequins (as well as Eldar Exodites and Pirates). A number of the members there are also trying to raise the awareness of Harlequins, they have taken the unofficial Harlequin army lists that GW has produced and added upon it, they are very comprehensive and play well.

I'm not trying to pimp Eldar Online, but for potential Harlequin players, its the best place you can go to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would use harlequins if the models were brought upto date. At the moment they just look too minging compared to just about all the other models.. I guess I could convert some up but Im a student/artist = short on cash
    Maireann croÃ* éadrom i bhfad - A light heart lives longest

Closed Thread