You As A 40k Special Character - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if this has been done here before, if so i'm sorry

Nightmare Creature aka Jamie

WS 4 BS 3 S 3 T 3 W 2 I 3 A 1 Ld 7

Unstable Chemicals- during her A-levels Nightmare learnt how to make many things explode, usually due to trial and Error- to represent this she counts as having Melta Bombs, a Grenade Launcher and a Demolition Charge.

Lucky Lab Coat- While making random chemicals explode and taking exams one item of clothing has endured. proving resistant to fire, corrosive chemicals and several attempts to throw it out it thus it grants a 4+ invulnerable save

Point making Glasses- Once per game she pay put on her glasses to gain Ld 10 for that turn as everyone will think she knows what she is talking about

Nightmare Creature great evil in female form who feeds upon... *screams* who's only weakness is *more screams*

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x3)

Mad Morgan-
    ws3 bs4 s3 t3 w1 i3 a1 ld7 save 5+

Custom Stubber
    36'' Str 4 Ap 6 Heavy 4

Sustained fire- Mad Morgan has the uncanny skill of blasting everything. Every hit scored allows an additional round to be fired until every to hit roll results in a miss. (hit,hit,hit,miss then hit,hit,miss then hit,miss then miss = 6hits) If a unit takes casualties from this they must take a pinning test, as the amount of fire is enough to make any unit keep their heads down.

Mad Morgan can be taken in place of any normal heavy weapon crew.
    He may also be taken as an upgrade for any vehicle normally allowed the pintal heavy stubber upgrade, in this case he takes the place of the pintal weapon and may fire from the vehicle.
    Any doctrines that affect the squad will also be applied to Mad Morgan.
    I put the Laughter back into Slaughter.
    Sons of Prometheus <click>
    Children of Murder <clic>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brother &#39;what the hell?&#39; Alan

ws-4
    bs-4
    s-4
    t-4
    w-2
    i-5
    a-2
    ld-9
    save-3+

plasma pistol and power weapon

&#39;Combat&#39; drugs- at the start of any movement phase, brother alan can partake in his &#39;combat&#39; drugs codenamed &#39;a doobie&#39;. The smoke caused, will confer to him a 5+ coversave. In addition his movement will now become d6 instead of 6" as he will have very little clue as to what is going on around him, but he will become fearless, as he knows no fear (he knows nothing). His ballistic skill is now 3 for the rest of the turn, and he will benefit from the feel no pain rule

plasma fire- he will fire his pistol normally, until he rolls a one to hit. if this happens, he will throw the plasma pistol at the nearest enemy, and swear as his hand burns. To represent this brother alan must take his save as normal, but will, get another shot (same range as his pistol) at strength 3 with no ap to represent him throwing the pistol in a hissy fit. Any model within 12" (including friendly models) must now pass a leadership at -1, as every man/woman/smelly alien will be frightened by the sheer amount of swear words brother alan can shout within a few seconds, and this will strike fear into their hearts (in theory). if they pass this leadership test they cannot move next turn as they will be p*ssing themselves laughing
    Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes...by that time they'll be a mile away, and have no shoes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meesta Vickers, the angry norwegian guy

WS-5
    BS-4
    S-3(4)
    T-4
    W-2
    I-5
    Ld-8
    Sv 4+/5+(i)

Wargear: The Equalizer, Vickers Axe, Bong Toke of Doom

Vickers Axe - Vickers is very fond of his homemade axe, and is so skilled with it that he can parry many last minute blows, thus conferring a 5+ invulnerable save. The axe also confers +1 strength, and has the same effect as a Khornate Chainaxe/Choppa, reducing all armour saves to 4+.

The equalizer- Vickers&#39; Rifle, codenamed &#39;the equalizer&#39; , is a vicious beast of a gun, capable of f*cking up anything that gets on the wrong end of it. it has the folloowing stats:

Equalizer S 5 AP * Heavy 1

for AP, roll a D6, and use that as AP. this represents Vickers&#39; sometimes uncanny luck at putting a bullet through the smallest chink in any armor. The equalizer only gets a strength of 4 against a vehicle.

Bong toke of doom: When vickers takes a toke, evereryone coughs. In the shooting phase, the player may opt to use this ability. place a flamer template, and any enemy or friendly models under it must take a Ld test at -2, representing the sheer dankness of his herbals. If they fail, they and their unit count as pinned, representing the enormous cloud of smoke choking up their vision, senses, and overall sanity.
    If Knowledge is Power, then Genius is Tyranny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kane the drunk Aussie dude.

WS-5
    BS-2
    S-4
    T-4
    W-2
    I-4
    A-4
    Ld-9
    Sv 4+/5+

Wargear: Neverending Pint of beer, Moon Valknutr amulet, Great Axe.

Neverending Pint of Beer: makes Kane fearless as he thinks he is invulnerable and may cause him to go berserk(suffers blood frenzy) and to feel no pain.

Moon Valknutr: Amulet of Oden the all father, this item provides Kane with a 5+ invulnerable save.

Great Axe: this weapon requires both hands to be used and adds plus 1 to strength and reduces all armour to a 4+ at best.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen&#33;

&quot;I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.&quot;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phil, The almighty Tired One.

Pts/Model - 90pts

WS - 4

BS - 4

S - 3

T - 3

W - 3

I - 3

A - 1

Ld - 8

Sv - 4+

Weapons, Armour and Equipment: Wooden Stick, Dark Clothes.

Dark Clothes: As Phil usually fights at night, his opponents find it hard to see him. As of such, any enemy Squad wishing to Shoot him must use the Night Fight rules, and suffer -3 to the total amount. Also, in Combat the Opponent get&#39;s -1 WS as he is hard to see and attack.

Wooden Stick: Phil uses this stick to fend off enemies when necessary. It counts as a Close Combat Weapon.

Special Rules: The Almighty Sleepy One, Woken From His Rest

The Almighty Sleepy One: Phil is always tired, and as of such, he will sleep whenever possible. He may not move unless there is an enemy unit/model within 12" of him, or unless he is being shot at. This represents him Sleeping.

Woken From His Rest: When Phil is woken, he is very angry if it&#39;s too early. Consequently, if he is woken up before Turn 3, he will turn into a Blood Crazed Frenzied Monster, and Mutate into a Bloodthirster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inquistor Drew, the Sharp. Ordo Hereticus (culture critic division)
    Ws 4
    Bs 4
    S 3
    T 3
    W 2
    I 5
    A 2
    Ld 7
    Wargear: the rapier of wit, silver tongue

The Rapier of Wit - very sharp - ignores all armor saves and confers 4+ invulnerable save on Drew
    Silver Tongue - range 12" strength 7 AP 2

Special Rule: Enemy attempting to target or assault Inquisitor Drew must pass a Ld test to overcome admiring his impressively stylish clothes and cool hair. Any Chaos troops or characters associated to Slaanesh take the test at -2.
    “Cry ‘Havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war!? - Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Carnage@Jun 4 2004, 11:42
    Brother &#39;what the hell?&#39; Alan
    haha my name is alan

actually this has been done before right here&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Justicar Dux

WS-5
    BS-5
    S-4
    T-5
    W-2
    I-5
    A-2
    LD-10
    SV-3+

Ability: Dux Imperator(Caesar) = combining perfect tactics collected throughout history, he devises perfect stragegies. When entering CC, him & his squad of GK always attack first

Wargearsypistol, NFW, grenades of sorts, and Smiley Face Sticker

Psypistol: takes place of strm bolter, light-wieght psycannon, S5 AP5 Assault 2, 18 inches

Smiley Face Sticker: Slap it on an enemy while shaking his hand before battle, and he join your cause
    &#39;It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees&#39;-Pancho Villa

&#39;You&#39;re not to be so blind with patriotism that you can&#39;t face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it&#39;-Malcolm X

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This has been done to death. But, because I love it so:
    I don&#39;t make Deciever characters anymore; I have way too many. I make characters based on other characters. Here&#39;s Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hunger Force&#33;

WS BS S T W I A Ld.
    3 2 3 5 3 2 2 -

Items: Sand

Special Rules:
    Stupid: Meatwad counts as automatically passing any Leadership, Morale or Pinning tests hge is required to make, even if failure is normally automatic. He will never fall back for any reason, though he does not confer these powers on any squad he leads. He cannot be affected by the C&#39;tan Deceiver&#39;s Deceive power, nor can he be affected by an Enslaver. Leadership based attacks, such as a Callidus Assassin&#39;s Neural Shredder, have no effect on him.

Meatwad: Meatwad will never be attacked by an enemy- he&#39;s just too weird and unusual to risk hurting him&#33; However, he is extremely annoying. If he joins a squad, they must pass an unmodified Leadership check every turn, even if they are Fealress or if they automatically pass checks. If they fail, Meatwad suffers a single Strength 3 hit as a squad member kicks him.

Made of Meat: Meatwad is very tough to kill, being that he is made of meat. To reprepsent this, his Wounds and Toughness have been augmented.

Boxy Brown: Meatwad will never take the field without his trusted best buddy, Boxy Brown. Whenever Meatwad is taken as a choice, Boxy goes with him for free.

Items:
    Sand: Meatwad may eat sand at the start of his turn. If so, he may not do anything that turn, but he regains a lost Wound.

Boxy Brown
    WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
    4 4 4 3 2 4 3 10 +4 Inv.

Special Rules: Just a Freakin&#39; Box, Step Back Fool, Boxy Don&#39;t Play

Just a Freakin&#39; Box: Only Meatwad can hear Boxy Brown talk, and he must carry him around. Whenever Meatwad is moved, Boxy brown is automatically moved with him and placed within 2." Boxy Brown treats no terrain as impassable; he may float over chasms, sit on rocks, etc., as long as he is within 2" of Meatwad at all timse. This distance may never be increased; if necessary, move other figures to make room. Boxy Brown does not block line of sight. If Meatwad is killed, Boxy Brown is removed as well.

Step Back Fool: At the end of a combat involving Boxy Brown, all enemies must take an additional Leadership check, even if Fearless normally. If failed, they must flee as if they had lost combat, and they are couted as losing that combat. This rule does not take effect if Boxy was killed during the combat.

Boxy Don&#39;t Play: Boxy Brown never needs mopre than a +4 to wound, and his attacks ignore Armor saves. He counts as being armed with two close combat weapons, and if his squad initially charged into a combat, he gets the charge bonus every turn, not just the first. If later in the combat they are charged by a different unit, Boxy loses this bonus for the duration of the combat.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak&#33; Tak&#33; Tak ah wan, Tak a lah&#33;
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast