Question about reputation. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

Question about reputation.

So i've read the rules page concerning ranks and reputation. I'm left still confused. It talks about colored blocks of which i do not see. It also does not mention what the stars mean. if you have 3 you have a rep power of 3 so you add 3 to peoples rep when you give them rep. i've seen 28 and 1

Would that mean the first person has i high rep power but low rep, and the other a low rep power but high reputation? I'm quite confused.
    *sorry if this post is in the wrong area*

Edit: Found another page which gave me more explanation. I've got a much better handle on it but i'm still unclear how one can have a high power and low number of stars and vice versa.

Last edited by badxample; September 15th, 2008 at 22:51.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

The stars represent the number of reputation points you have, whereas the number represents the number of reputation power. Rep points are your total amount of reputation accumulated from other members; rep power you increase by getting rep from other members, posting, being a member for X amount of time, etc., and represents the number of reputation you add to another person's reputation when you rep them.

I hope that clarifies it for you!

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

the number is how much rep you give out, the stars offer some indication as to how much rep you have (you can check the exact amount in your user profile.)

Since rep earned is not the only factor in how much rep you give out, it's possible to have a high rep power but a low number of rep points.

Questions like this should go in feedback and support, also check the stickies

Closed Thread