Relm of battke board price - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Relm of battke board price

Hold up a sec, Im totaly confuesed about this products price.when I saw it in the newest white dwarf, I was very impressed, and the price (listed as 175 dollars) seemed quiet resonable for something that is esientialy a massive slab of plastic. split between my two roomates this would be about 60 something dollars per person and a very good investment.
    Then I go to check the GW website, which has it listed for a whopping 290 smackers. thats nearly 100 bucks per person. id rather keep fighting on the kitchen table and just go spend that money on more orks.
    my question is why the price change, and whoes price is right, the websites or white dwarfs?

2. Remove Advertisements

NW England
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

146 (x4)

Cast your eyes to the rumors news and previews forum and you'd find my own thread on the subject. Look before you post.

But as you asked so nice its the online price thats right. It has it on the news alert thing about price correction. Its 150 quid over here in blighty so 290 bucks sounds about right.

I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

+ Reply to Thread