Which army to choose? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Which army to choose?

What's up guys? Future 40k player here trying to figure out which army is for me.

I've been checking out the site here, and the GW site, gathering info.

After reading up a bit, I'm certain that I want to go with an assault heavy army.

I'm looking for some thing that has good mobility and damage output. Pretty much something that moves fast and hits hard.

I just wanna get into assault as fast as possible and destroy my opponent. I'm talkin just straight up murder. I wanna blow thru em like nothin, just boom, dead, done.
    You guys feeling me hear?

Sooooo what army do you guys think fits the bill here? There are just so many options, it's kind of overwhelming for a new player to sort thru it all.

Any info you guys can shoot my way would be awesome. The sooner I hear from you, the sooner i can start tearing my foes asunder. Bwhahaha!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Wayward, Texas
    2 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

1283 (x8)

Your thread in the 40K forum is the place for this one. Cheers.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Closed Thread