Question: actions available when ripped off by online retailer? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question: actions available when ripped off by online retailer?

G'day,

I have had a lot of trouble with CCG Armory in the past, but figured the big discount was worth a few minor problems. My last order, however, was a little different. Not only did they take two months to ship the order, and several items were wrong (though, it does match the hand-written annotations where they changed my order for me), but they also overcharged me several hundred dollars. They (eventually) agreed they had been in error and promised a refund, but weeks have passed. I am still out of pocket and they no longer respond to my emails. I filed a dispute with PayPal, but it went nowhere. I have filed a complaint with Yahoo! Stores (who host them), but do not expect anything to come out of this.

I am not a US resident, so do I have any further avenues I can pursue, or will I just have to suck this up and cut my losses?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

I was very, VERY drunk. thechaplain's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    136 (x3)

You are protected by statutory rights and are perfectly entitled to sue under contract law. This isn't gauranteed to succeed, however, and if you aren't successful you will have to cover your own legal costs which, taking into account the distance involved, would be considerable. To which end I would suggest that you keep trying to contact the company in the hope that they will eventually respond. It's the most sensible thing to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can always use the Better Buisiness Bureau to see if you can file a complaint, most complaints filed through them get resolved.
    May the "Nurgley Goodness" protect you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the suggestions. I will get in touch with Better Business Bureau and see if that gets me any further.

+ Reply to Thread