Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Just thought i'd tell you all what i'll be posting here for the next year.
1. my dark elf army-WIP thread
2. My Blood ravens army-WIP thread
3. My mines of moria balins tomb board/battle
What is everyone else doing?
Vampire Counts Progress Log [W:2 D:1 L:1]
Pretty cool idea:
I hope to continue to post up progress in my (thanks Tale of Painters!):
1. Raven Guard SM 40K army
2. Bretonnian WFB army
3. Trollblood Hordes army
If I have time, I'd like to do a little painting on a small Khador Warmachine army I have, but only if I have the extra time.
If I finish the Bretonnians this year (not extremely likely, as I own around 7000 points) or the Raven Guard (very likely), I would like to start painting on a Dark Elf army (after the Bretonnians) and either a Salamander or Ultramarine army (after the Raven Guard).
Finally, I participated in nine tournaments last year, and had five first place finishes, with no seconds or thirds. I would like to become a more consistent top three finisher in the coming year.
WiP Slaanesh WoC Army
A 40k army of some kind (i just cant decide, id continue my deathwing but my hearts not in it)
A dark elf slaanesh themed army.
Take my wood elves out of hibernation
Join in a tale of painters!!!!
I want to head down the WFB route this year, but lets see how that goes
Oh, and i want to play more then once a month...
(100th post )
1) Get my Necrons up to two of my 1500 point lists (1st/2nd quater)
2) Start either a Black Templar (with some witch hunters mabye), Dark Eldar or Witch/Daemon hunter combo. Most likely Black templars (2nd/3rd quater)
3) Either start a Brettonnia army or Dark Eldar.
Necrons-Currently building, finished by feb with any luck.
With any luck I will continue my WIP for my Necrons. I'd like to get them up to 1,000 points at least, preferably 1,500pts so I can actually have a game of some description with them...
An empire, 1,000 points W.I.P,
and bring my orks up to 1,000 points as well.
1)getting some more eldar modells (now on about 1500 pt)
2) getting my average win-draw-lose results to be increased in the winning part.
3)getting on a 3rd,2nd,1st place in one of the two turnies i play each year.
4) expanding my tyranids, and coming lizardmen armies
5) get my hands on some Secrets Of the Third Reach modells.
anyways, happy new year everyone!
1. Finishing Eldar
2. Finishing Empire
3. Starting Khorne BoC
Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
Voor alle nederlanders:
The Dutch Legion
This looks fun, OK, I plan on...
1) Painting up the last few daemon models I've got and STOP
2) Get my medieval guard up to a sensible level, paint them all and then STOP
3) Work out what to do with all the guardsmen squads and heavy weapon bodies I can't get to fit my medieval theme but that I bought and started painting before I decided on it.
4) Paint my marines (9 squads done 6 or so to go), possibly get one more tactical squad so its at company level (plus 5 or so squads form 1st, 10th, 8th companies) and then STOP. 150 marines is enough for any man, especially when a third are still not painted.
5) Do NOT get any more orks, even though I have 2 black reach sets worth, I don't need a fourth army! (Damn you ebay!)
6) DO not start ANY more armies, do not get back into WFB, I don't have the time to play much 40K as it is!
7) Figure out what to do with the 20 or so blisters I have left over from the games day mystery boxes and WHFB anniversary quizzes.
Actually play more then 3 games a year!
Hmmm let me think....
1. Work on my space marines (ultrmarines)
2. Work on my space marines (Shadow company)
3. Work on my lizardmen army
4. Map out my board, and start making it.
5. Mabey paint a few tyranids that I have lyring around.
I guess that's about it but I'm always forgetting something.....hmmmmm.