Help Me Find A Miniature - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in search of a wolf miniature, but with some very specific requirements. It needs to be standing, preferably in a running or walking pose. The mini has to be about 2" at the shoulders (about the height of a Space Marine), so anything from GW's 40k or Fantasy line are too small. It can be from any company and made of any material. However it must be at least somewhat detailed, no plastic bag-o-dogs from Walt Disney productions. I haven't had any luck in my search so far. If anyone knows of one please let me know. Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member The Real Leman Russ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bit more info needed. is there any sepcificaition for base? round? square? and i take it these are to represent fenrisian wolves.
    Children in the dark cause accidents, accidents in the dark cause childen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I've been looking for some myself. The Plastic ones suck and they don't really look like wolves.
    If Wolves were meant to fly, wouldn’t the Emperor have given them wings?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x2)

Have you checked out the reaper minis web site... they should have some good looking wolves or even wearwolves that you can easly make the fron paws look like normal paws.

Reaper Minis

-Jenn

Current Armys
    Tomb Kings, Marines, Eldar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I have seen some good wolf minis in the reaper line as well. There is another line on minis that I don't know much about that also sells verious animals for a fantasy game. At the game store I visit these are beside the reaper figures. sorry I do not remember the name.

There is a Space Wolf player at the venue where I play, hopefully he will be thee next weekend and I will try to remember where he got his wolf's from.

Hope you find some.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It doesn't matter what the base is, nor the company or material. They are for Space Wolves, but I want to try and make large riding wolves in place of bikes. So the requirements are about 2" at the shoulders and somewhat detailed. So a standing marine's head should be about the shoulder height of the wolf mini.

Unfortunately that rules out Reaper minis since the wolves are approximately 30mm scale and too small for a marine to ride. I like their minis, just too small for this purpose.

Closed Thread