Weird Game Results - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you ever played a game where some extreamly weird things happened due to bad dice rolls? I was thinking bout this the other day when I played ultramarines, and 8 of my chaos marines survied alot of turns with an imperial dreadnaught, first three turns he couldn't even hit me, then on 4th he hit me twice, then both those hits failed to wound! also my bikes shot up a vet squad down to 2 models, then went to assault a difrent scout squad, leaving a near by chaos squad to clean them up... well it took about 3 turns for 8 guys to kill 1 vet... and nothing died due to really bad rolling, near the end we agreed the vet just got bored and slapped a melta bomb on one of my marines killing them both...
    But my fave of the night was when my raptors and bikes both assaulted a squad of fire warriors (difrent game) and beat them down to 3 guys and my friend failed his lds test (only lds 2... heh..) and out ran both my bikes and my raptors! talk about some scared fire warriors :lol: So you guys have any... intresting battle storys

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah Tofudebeasts dire avengers wiped my furious charge assault squad of the board ( bloody little pointy eared barstards )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Yeah, I played vs Orks a while back and my Termies attacked one of his shoota boys mobz leaving 5 boyz. Next turn his boyz fired back and wiped out my entire squad of Termies... If only you could have seen the expression on my face... :o
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I played against some Ultramarine termies yesterday, they got some 10-13 hits with powerfists... all wounded... and the bloody sucker sves all with the +5 invul save&#33;&#33;&#33; <_<

I alos got another one, I was playing in a tournement once and my drednough got in close and personal with an Eldar Avatar...
    They were ingaged in combat for 4 rounds, the drednought being unable to either hit or wound and avatar incapable of doing other that weapon destroyed and immobilize my dred...
    Later the avatar just got fed up and kinda walked away...
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    254 (x8)

I was playing Eldar the other week, and fired off a squad of ten bolters at a squad of fire dragons, on rapid fire.
    I got 6 hits <_<

No big problem thought I, until I rolled 6, yes SIX, ones >__<

Oooo How I wanted to kill something.
    Want to chat? You can normally find me in the LO CHAT!
    LO CHAT! JOIN US NOW AND BECOME A GOD OF BACON.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wohoopii&#33;
    You got yatzee&#33;

There&#39;s this one guy I usually play against.
    No matter what I do, I have lost every single battle I have against him...
    When playing against him, my rolling is just against me.
    When trying to make armour saves it comes out with the results of 1,2 or 3... this happens 85% of the time... <_<

Makes me a bit pissed you know...
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok so a full squad of warpspiders with surprise assault ect. attacks a unit of 10 guard. lets add this up... 1 attack each.. 2 for charging... thats 32 attacks 5 of which are power weapon attacks..... did not kill a single guard who in return killed 1 spider who routed rolled 3 inches were over taken and whiped out.... ya... it only whent down hill from there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I got one for ya.

I&#39;m playing a battle against IW, and their dready, on the first turn, goes into fire frenzy, wiping out an entire 5 man squad. I was laughing my ass off, then on the second turn, guess what... fire frenzy again&#33; but this time... on the lord. ttwin linked HB&#39;s pummel the shit out of him, and he rolls... 4 1&#39;s for armor saves, and he dies on the second turn. I then proceeded to smoke the dread with my combi-melta and rip through the rest of them with minimal effort. I only lost 3 guys, and he lost all but 2 CSM&#39;s, boy was he pissed&#33;
    If Knowledge is Power, then Genius is Tyranny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

242 (x6)

Originally posted by SockMonkey@Jul 14 2003, 17:52
    ok so a full squad of warpspiders with surprise assault ect. attacks a unit of 10 guard. lets add this up... 1 attack each.. 2 for charging... thats 32 attacks 5 of which are power weapon attacks..... did not kill a single guard who in return killed 1 spider who routed rolled 3 inches were over taken and whiped out.... ya... it only whent down hill from there.
    :o :o :o

Damn&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; That&#39;s gotta be the best so far&#33;
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

242 (x6)

this might not be that bad but it sure pissed me off. Playing with my eldar against IG so i decided to take a bit of a risk and charged my wraithlord into a comminsor with a power fist. Four turns (thats eight rounds of close combat) later my wraithlord is left in a smoking pile of wraithbone while the comminsor strolls away without a scratch. I nearly cried.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast