Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Ok since I'm a 40k noob, I'd like you guys to help me out a bit.
So I was wondering if
1. The lost and the damned armylist from the Eye of Terror is legal
2. I can use ANY fast attack, troop, elite or HQ units from the chaos space marines codex as long as I take the amount it says on the L&D armylist
3. Plague zombies are really just mutants with the nurgles bloated ability
4. I can use my L&D army against any other army in 40k
Thanks so much!
2) Correct, although with it being written for the OLD chaos codex, there may be some differences.
3) They also gain some other special rules, I don't remember exactly what. Check out the EoT codex for more information.
4) Again, with opponents permission, sure.
Rork: In the dark future of the 41st millennium there is only friendship.
Fenrir: and magic.
Kaiser-: My Little Chaos Marine, Friendship is Heresy?