Anyone Got Good Experiences With Ebay? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the last few months I have had my eyes on stuff on ebay.
    The only problem being I live in a country that would easily categorise as a police nation...
    So do anyone have any experience with taxation and freight prices to norway or scandinavia for that sake?

check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The freight cost is normally not a big problem. Its when it comes to the insane custom. You can import taxfree up to 200 NOK right. If you cross this line you'll have to pay up lol. It would have been fine if it just stopped there, but on top of the tax the postal sercive charges you 150 NOK just to add taxes to the total cost, its insane.
    Not to mention the time it takes. Usually orders with GW is shipped the next day or so, but still it takes up to three weeks to get the package. All this time the package lies in the Customs Terminal in Oslo. Its just so annoying how the Norwegian system works
    Master Belial

'But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility. All his dominions are in darkness, and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits that are associated with him are but angels of destruction.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bloody shit system...
    Actually I found that if you order a big enough batch it's cheeper to actually go to England and pich up the order yourself... but that's me... and I got cheap air tickets
    Thay can't charge you for litterature... that's all I know...
    Maybe there could be some smutthole there one can exploit...
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm thats weird, i got three pretators, and a baal for like 50$ brank new, and like 10 of that was shipping, ****ing shipping.
    Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

Closed Thread