Losing New Threads - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

48 (x1)

Losing New Threads

Hey Everyone.

I'm not sure if everyone has this problem or not, but I've noticed that whenever I create a thread, I have to sign in twice, and sometimes when I log in the second time, there is an error posting my thread because I signed in previously or was logged in on a seperate page (I can't recall exactly what is said)

So, the thing that really frustrates me is that I have to sign in once to post the Thread, and then, after taking 20-40min to write up a decent thread, I have to log in again, and half the time, I get some error that wont' let my post go up.

As you can imagine, this can be very frustating, to type up a good article or post and then have it all disappear so you have to do it all over again.

Is there any way to get around this "Sign in 2 times or more to create a single post"? And what could be causing the Errors that don't let me post my thread.

2. Remove Advertisements

New England, USA
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

457 (x8)

I'm not sure about this, but it sounds like the "timeout" (not sure if that's the right word) function. Basically, if you do a one-time sign-on, then go idle long enough, LO will log you out. If you spend too much time composing a reply, LO mistakenly concludes that you are idle, hence the demand that you sign in again.

There are two fixes:

1) Copy all the text before sending (highlight it all and do Ctrl+C on my computer), just to make sure you don't lose it.

2) When logging in, be sure to check the "Remember Me" box. That will prevent the timeouts.
    Mickey: "You're just making this up as you go along!"
    The Doctor: "Yuuuup. But I do it brilliantly!"

Check out my WIP thread here (Clicky!)

The rules (Clicky!) Read 'em, know 'em, love 'em.

Peace, through superior firepower.

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

163 (x3)

Having Firefox handy so you can go right back to your typed up posts is also a relief too, unless if Explorer finally updated to have that nifty feature (and then there's Opera's fickle sometimes it does save your post, sometimes it doesn't)...

+ Reply to Thread