Emperor Titan - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Emperor Titan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mate has an emperor titan and 2 mega gargants, im sure lots of ppl will now want to know how come and stuff(now that i said something you will denie im sure) so one word: Ebay.

I was wondering if someone on here has a Good idea of that points cost of an emperor titan and the mega gargant (like the ones in classic and collectors section of the Epic A Rulebook).

Now, before you all go saying i should post this in the epic forum, i think that the epic forum should be moved to 40k because gw are trying to give it a comeback, and it is rather under represented on LO.

How many of you didnt even know LO had an epic "A" forum?

Also how can you use captain tyco(or what ever he's called) of the blood angels if he's dead? I though say its a battle out of history. Or you could be really sad and say stuff fluff etc etc.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a couple of those too, from the old Titan Legions set. Don't even want to think how many points the Imperator Titan would cost but it used to cost 2250 (i think) in the original rules compared to a normal Warlords cost of 900.
    Master Belial

'But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility. All his dominions are in darkness, and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits that are associated with him are but angels of destruction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great, we'll use that next time we play, until we get better idea, could the cost be in any forge world books?

Closed Thread