Alright, I hope I'm not breaking any rules here, but, I wanted to share this.
If I AM breaking any rules, mods, please deal with the thread as required, and I apologize. I didn't see any rules against this, so, I'm going ahead with it....

See, a long-time gaming buddy of mine awhile back (10 years of gaming in this group, actually...) was a store manager at a store chain that, with the whole economic crapper thing, basically died off. Years of experience and work there, reduced to ash... Between the hurricane and the layoffs and closings, things were looking pretty bleak for him and his family, but in October or so, on a whim he put in an application at GW. They hired him up right away and assigned him to a store in Houston, Texas as the store manager of a brand new store. That store's opening today.

I don't know how many people are around the Houston area, but, if you've got the interest, head on by 6807 Hwy 6 North, Houston, TX. Stop on in, say hi, and check it out.

Oh, and he also posted some pictures of the store:
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

And if you do stop by, tell 'em I sent ya.

(By the way, for the record, I don't get anything outta this. Back when I was deployed in 2007, he and the rest of the guild sent me an awesome care package...this is a small way of repaying him, I hope.)