Episode 46 - âThe GD show!â - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    at home
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

414 (x8)

Episode 46 - âThe GD show!â

The GD show? What the heck does GD stand for?!! I have no idea…it’s just the title don’t put too much stock in it. Unless of course there is a secret meaning…..

This week it’s Spencer and Scott behind the wheel of this thing we call 40K Radio.

This weeks show:
    NEW SHOW SPONSOR: Dark Art Miniatures
    World Wide War II - Total Annihilation
    A sleeping Giant awakes from it’s winter slumber
    Who’s got the Bigger Waaagh?
    BoLS - Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Chaos, Chaos, Chaos!

Thanks for Listening!

Read More

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

28 (x1)

Might just be me but I could not click on your "download now" image, because my pc is reading as just that, just as image(or a link to just an image). I also clicked on the "read more" and found a "download" link in small print that simply linked me to the same thing as "play now".

Just thought I'd let you know in case there is a misplaced link somewhere or w/e. If not I'll need to figure out what is wrong with my browser.

I did listen to a little bit of it and it sounded decent but even the "play now" cut off randomly after maybe 2-3min and I had to start over(cut off at the part about tyranid scenery/land mines).

+ Reply to Thread