WHFB Warhammer Fantasy Tournaments - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Warhammer Fantasy Tournaments

Hello fellow Warhammer gamers,

Last night I was interested in seeing what types of warhammer Events/Tournaments were available. The one Tournament that I was most interested in was the Ard' Boyz tournament. I really thought it was neat how it is based entirely off of how well you play your army. There are no painting points/comp points, unless I missed something, correct me if I am wrong. For me, this would be a really fun tournament. Does anyone have any experience playing in the Ard Boyz Tournament? This seems to be the most competitive tournament out there (which is good in my book). I also noticed that the Ard Boyz was only for 40k, again correct me if I am wrong. I was wondering if there is a comparable tournament to that of Ard' Boyz in the Fantasy realm? Something that has the same competitiveness and were most of the points a player earns is through winning through good generalship. Thanks everyone in advance for their replies.

2. Remove Advertisements

Tale of Painterville
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

542 (x8)

Fantasy 'Ard Boyz I believe will take place in late September here in the States. It does exist, just not every year like 40K 'Ard Boyz.

As to the tournament itself, I have yet in two years of playing in it to have a bad experience. This may be just luck, and I do generally enjoy all tournaments, but my opponents have been really cool people.

+ Reply to Thread