WHFB The Prodigal Warhammer-ist returns. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Happy strokes, happy s... redarmy27's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    331 (x5)

The Prodigal Warhammer-ist returns.

Hey Everyone!

I'm back on the forums and I should be more regularly now. I'm all settled down in my career now and I'm actually close to good-mannered people who can play and enjoy hobbies with me! I am excited.

A month or so back I said I was dropping Warhammer; this was mainly due to surrounding players in my area. Since I've relocated for my new job and since money is not tight, I find myself longing to play Warhammer again; further more the girlfriend has seen me paint them and wants to play too.

I have one thing to ask, any suggestions for a WHFB army? I've been High Elves and I like them a lot; I've been Daemons of Chaos and they were fun but have a bad reputation. Due to budget concerns and disdain for my old opponents I got rid of my armies and only have the supplies and such to paint (and paint I shall, damn it!).

Any ideas and such would be greatly appreciated. Who knows, I may even paint you something and send it to you

Have a good one!

Jake

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    36 (x1)

Hi.
    My recommendation is Orcs and Gobbos!
    The most fun army to play-play against IMO.
    Loads of chioce as far as units and play style.

(But I am biased, been playing them since 3rd ed.)

Happy gameing.
    Lanrak.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i also like orcs and goblins just because of their large model selection. I love me some green skins. plus they are fun to play so that doesn't hurt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    321 (x8)

I love using my empire army. The sheer variety of models available is brilliant and you can do all sorts of cool things with detachments. Plus there's the fact that owning a large, well balanced empire army is like owning 4 or 5 others, you can go heavy on various styles or keep things at a nice balance.
    http://www.armyroster.com Check out my ToP WIP in the projects section!

Happy strokes, happy s... redarmy27's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    331 (x5)

Thanks for the replies guys . I've never tried either army so it could be a refreshment if I tried either of them. The girlfriend is going to go for Dwarfs I believe so I think Orcs and Gobos could be fun. I do like the background of Empire though. Who knows. I'll think of something!!!!

Jake

+ Reply to Thread