Ok... Look This Isn't Working. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as I have seen it, members are getting in arguements with mods and blood god keeps puttin up boards to discuss ideas. SOme fluff has come up, and its pretty good, but not enough. To get this done everyone has to be doing something and then we put it together and get a solid result - ya it hasn't happened.

What have we put together?? I don't see any results. I just see arguements on every board :huh:

Sorry guys, but now I am starting to doubt this whole process, possible getting to the point to just scrap the whole thing.

incubi

"There is no middle ground. Strike Hard, strike fast and strike first."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, this has been on for 3 days jesus christ.

Calm down, we are starting background.

We also need to like delete 6 different threads here tho. . . .
    "And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

I think you guys should try organizing things more, or else it all ends up nowhere ..
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True.

OK guys, no more threads, we don't need 20 just for ideas.

OK, ideas go into the idea thread, organization into organization, use logic and common sense people.

I suggest we discuss Long_Shots idea for now.
    "And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The purpose of the multiple threads was because I was getting sick of seeing people go way off topic on the issues we really need to focus on. Thats why i broke it up so we can actually work on things and not spam up our threads with useless flaming/arguing. With the way i set it up we have all the topics covered on there own thread. no going off topic. trying to make this as organised as possible. Sorry for obviously trying to see some progress made!

I thought It was a great idea, Guess i was wrong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya blood sorry bout being a bit harsh, but you have too many multiple threads. eg. The one with 0 posts on it, and you have like 3 or so others. Anyhow, so far I agree with blackhat. Its not organized, there has to be some page where we can stash this all together to make it possible.

I haven't even seen any evidence that we have produced something.

incubi
    "There is no middle ground. Strike Hard, strike fast and strike first."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, we've "made" two characters and I wrote up a big piece of fluff to be a modified backdrop to the campaign.

Personally, I think we need to have an admin come in, and just delete every topic (Excluding the few that are really getting things done) and we can just work in those.

Blood God? I know you meant well, but you really just made it harder to navigate. So please, don't do it again.
    If a tree falls in the forest, and it lands on a mime, does anyone care?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fine, I will not creat anymore threads. and if the other ones crash and burn then I dont care man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im making one more thread...everyone read it (even black hat if you come in here)...this campiagn will work...it may be hard, and a little less than feasible in some of your minds, but ive worked pretty hard on this idea, and i have thought alot about it, and i wont let it go tits up because we cant work together

we will work together on this...and we will get this thing done
    Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes...by that time they'll be a mile away, and have no shoes

Closed Thread