Armys Of The Impirium - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well..........................is it ? it seems like a bit of a waste of money when all you have to do is sit down with a pen and paper or download one from the internet . whats your views on A O T I ?

AE-86 Twin cam corolla . a beaut !

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/imperator-judicium' target='_blank'>Please visit my website . Imperator -=][=- Judicium .</a>

<a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Mojo.jojo' target='_blank'>LOL &#33; this is one of the funiest videos ive ever seen &#33;</a>

join the librarium-online dawn of war clan <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/librarium/' target='_blank'>HERE</a>

<a href='http://data.forumhoster.com/forum_slayer/index.php?showforum=1' target='_blank'>Check when the next clan game is on here</a>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moved to General Discussion by the Order of : Someone Else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems good so far, I bought it yesterday after I got paid and had some money to toss around.

Its easy to use, and you can throw an army together really fast and it makes sure everything is legal and keeps tracks of all point values and totals. (Only thing I had difficulty with was doctrines for IG armies).

I just started playing Space Wolves this week, and it made throwing together an army list a breeze, without even really knowing what I was doing.

Was it worth &#036;30? If you sink a lot of money into the hobby like I do, then it probably is, its a nice toy to have. Once in awhile you can catch one on ebay for less money.
    I am the Aquila-Guerilla!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    85 (x4)

I heard it was pratty crap.

Anway, Army Builder still rocks.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree. army builder is ten times better. it puts the army together more clearly and visualy less cluttered. its also easier to add upgrades and such. i used AOTI and EOTI and they just dont do it for me. army builder all the way.
    <insert witty remark here>

A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally prefer EOTI and AOTI waaaaaayyyyyyyy more than that Army Builder.

Army builder is just plain difficult for me to use. Simple.

I perfer the drag and click option far more than pressing more and more buttons.

I absolutely HATE the color layout of the army builder. I do not care what you say. I would destroy my computer if I had to stare at blue and yellow all day (jesus I&#39;m getting angry right now).

Army Builder to me has too many glitches.
    "And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Infrazael Draennonssraav@Aug 30 2004, 21:42
    I personally prefer EOTI and AOTI waaaaaayyyyyyyy more than that Army Builder.

I completly Agree with ID, EOTI and AOTI are way better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;m gonna have to stick with army builder for the time being. Its doing exactly what I want it to do, it gives me all those different export options (the INCREDIBLY useful HTML option for printing out your list), makes upgrading units/characters a breeze. It doubles for both 40k AND WFB without making me buy more stuff, and any time I&#39;ve ever had a problem with creating an army, I just download an updated version of the game database, and BOOM, problem solved.

I suppose the only downfall (as its been mentioned before in this thread) is the colour scheme. If there were skins and such that I could download, I would like that).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    171 (x6)

Ummmmm, Army Builder is actually updated regularly. Those other pieces of crap are NOT.

I&#39;ll take Army Builder any day.

As for not being easy to work with: If Army Builder isn&#39;t easy to handle, then windows must be a challenge too, cause Army Builder is easy as hell and completely universal.

Play BFG? They got files for it. Play Warmachine? They got files for it. Play WFB? They got files for it. Sheeeeiiit: Play almost ANY wargame out there? They got files for it.

You can completely configure the printing layout, export to HTML or make it pretty much any type of text file you need to, and if you got a booger in your nose, then it comes with a nice little servo skull with a nose picker to boot.

Senior Member Bobby_Wokkerfella's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

Yep AB all the way for me. As previously stated you can update AB for free, it does almost ANY game system and has ALL the varient lists of the armies I can think of.

Closed Thread