Your Favorite Fight? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when i put terminators against kroot, scarabs or scouts and loose a whole squad of terminators

<span style='color:red'>-=Read the sigrules=-</span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

probably my last game where i took 1000 points of tau against 1000 points of IG

all i lost was 4 stealth suits after they absolutely boned a chimera (and thereby won me the game)

also my opponents h2h command squad sweeping advancing into my XV8&#39;s and having 700 points of tau unload into them
    less hate more kittens

pig
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my faveroit fights are always in close combat nothing better then a unit of 20 bezerkers dishing out 60 attacks into a loyal marine squad of any sort
    and also fighting against a massed footsloging orc army with 2 vindicators blasting away
    blood for the blood god :w

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to see kroot mercenaries fight catachan one day, in jungle terrain.
    Warhammer is expensive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love disposing of 1000 points of Storm Bolters into my opponent&#39;s heads...
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine would be a Grand master with some stuff taking on a bloodthister

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;d say my Necron Lord against about ten Kroot and a shaper...
    <anecdote>On the turn they charged, only the shaper was in hth. He ineffectual attacks made me laugh, then I wounded him twice. Turns out Shapers have three wounds, but they failed their Leadership and ran off. I said, "He turns to his Kroot and says, &#39;Stand and fight&#33;&#39; They see an enormous gout of blood spurting from his jugular and run away." They ran almost off the board, then regrouped and came at me again. This time, the Lord killed the Shaper and a normal Kroot, but they passed their check. There followed an incredibly bloody close combat, where the Lord mowed down Kroot like grain. They finally killed him, but a Wraith swung by and ended their suffering. Four were left, and they ran off the table. End of story.</anecdote>
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak&#33; Tak&#33; Tak ah wan, Tak a lah&#33;
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last game i had 4 player sat in a corner shot at stuff in the 4th turn my 6man scout squad assulted 4 terminators and iradicated them with 2 scouts left then i called a 7th turn and drove my landraider into one quater then dumped my command squad into the opposite quater had soemthing in all 4 quaters and ended up winning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn those scouts of yours but its ok since you deserve to win once in a while ay ace
    <span style='color:red'>-=Read the sigrules=-</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I deserve to win mopre offten it sucks getting blitzed by every army under the sun

Closed Thread