The emporer good or bad - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Death To The False Emper!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The emporer good or bad

bad bad bad bad bad bad

death to him

he is false

no man is God to another

the emperor is Caeser of the 40k

he is a murderer

a thief of lives

do not heed him

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

Okay, Chaos Champion, we gather that you don't like the Emperor of mankind. That's fine.

And it's perhaps not my place to be the one to do this, but... I'd just like to offer you a friendly word of advice.

Have you seen the Forum Rules yet? You may want to have a look through them, specifically the General Forum Rules.

As far as I can see, your post doesn't stand up very well against some of the rules here at LO. There's little attention to punctuation and capitalisation. It doesn't ask any questions or provide much of a basis for a discussion, and could be constituted as spam.

So maybe familiarise yourself with the rules, if you can, and try and stick with them, and you'll avoid problems with moderators and other forum goers and hopefully have a long and enjoyable time here at LO!

Now, regarding the Emperor...

You claim he's 'Bad', and I presume this is because you're more a fan of Chaos. And you compare him to Caeser, which I find interesting.

Now, I'm not all that well versed in my Roman history, but didn't Caeser do a lot for the Roman empire in terms of reform and advancement? It makes me think the general populace would have quite liked him... but ultimately, those who were in positions of power became rather jealous of him, because they feared they'd lose what power they had.

It's all sounding somewhat familiar... Caeser as the Emperor, Brutus as Horace... except the end result was a little different.

Of course, I could be completely wrong with my knowledge of Caeser. I hope I'm not too far off.
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

Death To The False Emper!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no you right on track

ty for the rules

+ Reply to Thread