Other How many games do you play per month? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: How many games do you play per month?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll

9 19.15%
  • 1-3

15 31.91%
  • 4-6

8 17.02%
  • 7-9

8 17.02%
  • 10-12

4 8.51%
  • 13-15

0 0%
  • 16-18

2 4.26%
  • 19-21

1 2.13%
  • 22-30

0 0%
  • 30+

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    48 (x1)

How many games do you play per month?

How many games do you typically play per month (rough average)?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

Me personally, 1 or 2. I host our games at the moment though so I'm involved in gaming 1-2 nights a week.
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    66 (x2)

I think your poll numbers are a tad ridiculous, who plays 30+ games a month???

Myself, I usually get in 1 every 2 months or so, so I guess I'm 0 a month...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x3)

Right now I average 7-8 games a month. If you would have asked about 4 month ago I would have said about 12-15 per month.
    I am an Indestructible master of War.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by lewbot1 View Post
    Someone who works in GW? lol

Also that's only about 7 a week, easily done if you don't have any other commitments.
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    48 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by lewbot1 View Post
    That's the thing - you never know about fanatics I once made a poll on how much money people spend on the hobby and was totally amazed by the sums.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

430 (x8)

Currently 1-2, in the same schedule as realitycheque, plus Dark Heresy once a week.
    May get a few mores games in when I sort my own board out, or find someone for lunchtime games at work.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

403 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by A.T. View Post
    May get a few mores games in when I sort my own board out, or find someone for lunchtime games at work.
    When I get my gaming room set up, and you and Will both have your houses sorted we'll be able to play a lot more games - we might even get a planetary empires campaign done in under a year
    My Deathwatch Campaign

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    84 (x2)

GW workers tend to play LESS games, during the work day there tends to be overseeing gamers rather than playing then after work they have to clear up shop, then they have to go home, get food, etc, and don't always have time for a gaming club. GW policy is also 'friendly, not friends' a manager can get into TROUBLE for being friends with people who happen to shop in his store.

I don't get to play very often, One to Three games a month here, will probably be a lot more soon though as living in Southampton permanently allows me to attend a gaming club on a regular basis
    Fantasy: Wood Elves, Dark Elves, Beastmen and Tomb Kings.
    40k: Tyranids
    LotR: Misty Mountains and Rohan

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

403 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by 8people View Post
    GW workers tend to play LESS games, during the work day there tends to be overseeing gamers rather than playing then after work they have to clear up shop, then they have to go home, get food, etc, and don't always have time for a gaming club. GW policy is also 'friendly, not friends' a manager can get into TROUBLE for being friends with people who happen to shop in his store.
    Yet another reason I'm glad I was never a manager. Hell, I'm still friends with some of the guys who used to come in my store, and every single staff member used to play at least 2-3 games a week although some of those were after closing.
    My Deathwatch Campaign

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast