WH40K Dedicated Transport Vehicles - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    4 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

623 (x8)

Dedicated Transport Vehicles

I wasn't sure where to post this but i just wanted to know how dedicated transports work..... well what i mean is, just say that a unit (most likely Space Marines) who can take a Rhino or a Razorback as a dedicated transport if it also says "in their profile" that the unit can take a Land Raider Crusader as a dedicated transport, even though it is a Heavy Support choice, does it THEN mean that it no longer takes up a Heavy Support Slot, same goes with Orks & the Battlewagon.

The reason for this random question is, because i was in the games workshop a couple of days ago & not one but two of the employees there (one being the manager) said that if a unit CAN take a Land Raider Crusader as a dedicated transport it will no longer take up a Heavy Support Slot because of 5th Ed dedicated transport rules is this True or Not thanx.

p.s Sorry if this post is a little bit long !!!

2. Remove Advertisements

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

91 (x3)

Yes if a unit can take it as a dedicated transport then it does not take up a position on the chart.
    So with SM - if a termi team takes the LR as dedicated transport then you still have all 3 HS slots.
    Tau: 6K - W17-D3-L4, Orks: 4K - W9-D0-L2, SM: 7K - W7-D3-L4,CSM: 4K W5-D1-L1, Nids: 3.2K W3-D0-L2
    Apoc games (mixture of armies used): W5-D0-L1

+ Reply to Thread