Nongw Figures - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Nongw Figures

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    208 (x5)

Hey everyone this is my first post here, so I hope I'm not asking a stupid question.

I've played 40k for years against mates but I think I'd like to try a tournament soon or play at the local store. I collect Witch hunters btw.

My favourite part of the hobby is painting and conversion and I have a bit of a problem: The servitor figures look like tubby shoeless guys from an 80s cyberpunk movie, not cool at all, so I was wondering if I converted a few Warmachine figs (mekanithralls) to be packing plasma cannon, HB, etc, would they let me use them at a tourney, or at a GW store? Or do you reckon they'd accept GW figs only?

I just want my army to look rad, and I figure as long as they are 50% GW (the guns are official) then they should be OK. Or are people real sticklers for this sort of thing?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at a tourney, you would only be allowed GW minatures...nothing else

but at your local store, i couldnt say...they probably would let you play a few friendlys with them no problem

oh and welcome to the site...if you have any other questions you can pm me or anyone else for info :lol:
    Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes...by that time they'll be a mile away, and have no shoes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    208 (x5)

Hey that was a fast reply. Thanks mate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, we do aim to please here at LO :lol:

dont worry about using non GW minatures though, as if you look through our gallery there are some awesome conversions, such as a land raider with miniguns off a world war two model truck and the like (just ask if you want a pic)

just as long as you have a GW minature of the same thing i suppose :lol:
    Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes...by that time they'll be a mile away, and have no shoes

Closed Thread