Other Has my luck run out? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: New dice? Yes or no

2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Has my luck run out?

I play Warhammer fantasy and I am currently debating whether or not I need new dice. Granted, my last gaming session went fairly well, I still lost 2 out of 3 games due to really bad rolling. In each of my games, I rolled four ones to wound and rolled about 4 or 5 10's or 11's for leadership tests. I also haven't won a game with my dwarf army due to these dice really sucking it up. Anyone else agree that it is time for some new dice? I'm thinking some sweet ivory dice would do just the trick.

2. Remove Advertisements

quik-quik, kill-kill! The bearded one's Avatar
    Karak Rotterdam
    6 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

585 (x8)

I roll pretty well with my dice, I can attribute that to a few reasons;
    - I've got one of those diceboxes from GW with blue dice ( which are like big dices, with 27 dices incl. artillery and scatter inside ) , and they roll marvellous! Before I used the dice the GW had lying around in that store, but when I started using those dice my rolls were significantly better. Another player ( with green warpstone dice! ) has them and he passes so many of his daemonic 5+ saves it becomes annoying.
    - My army is nearly fully painted, except for a BSB partially. The dicegods dig fully painted armies, that's why I roll well most of the time but can screw up some rolls sometimes, because my army is painted except for that one important guy.

But it's all superstition. Dicerolls are a combination of coincidence and the manner in which you roll, which side the dice were facing in your hand, how they hit the table and any minor texture of the table.

Still, those blue dice changed my gaming experience!

+ Reply to Thread