WH40K Which Bits are Missing from your army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which Bits are Missing from your army

Okay- there are numerous pieces of wargear that are not included in the model kits.(combi-weapons for space wolves, etc)
    and theres models in the codexes that dont exist- (tervigon, etc)

So my question is what bit is missing from your army?

Im getting into 3d prototyping, and im just going to create bits in 28mm heroic scale. These will be originals, not castings of GW models. but i dont know what to make.

Suggestions?
    Like blood talons for BA dreads. etc.

thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    75 (x1)

I know that Tyranid players would appreciate boneswords, especially if you create them for both left and right arms. The only one that GW has is the metal one that comes with the the Tyrant, and boneswords are a fairly popular choice for warriors. Chapterhouse studios makes some pretty sweet boneswords, but choice diversity never hurts! If you want to try and figure it out, you could also design a Rupture Cannon that people could stick onto a carnifex model with no/minimal converting. I think that that would be pretty appreciated.

Anyway, Sounds like a great project for a great cause, can't wait to see how it turns out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Space Marines, combiweapons are an obvious choice. There are so few of them on sprues for the popularity of use in army lists; to make my Sternguard I've been using spare weapons from metal kits and cutting up meltaguns. Forget bitz stores, they're always sold out or waaay too expensive (US$10 for a single gun!).

Bitz used to personalise models could be good, too. A few new SM heads could be useful in nearly any SM army; arms that are using military hand signals; legs in different positions; that kind of thing.

The most sold-out Dark Eldar bitz in online stores always seem to be the female torsos and heads. More variety there could be popular. There's lots of gaps in the DE range that will probably get filled in over the next year, but something that could be very helpful is a conversion kit for the basic troops - turning a wych into a succubus, for example, or a kabalite warrior into an archon.

In very general terms, off-hand versions of commonly popular weapons would be nice. Why should every wych use her right hand when shooting? Having a mix can look cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plasma Guns and Meltaguns for Imperial Guard, I believe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all good points, i agree that variety is key. i dont want any of my troopers to be in the same pose. the military signals would be cool. also i think kneeling legs...

dont the IG have their own melta and plasmaguns??

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    459 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by joedrache View Post
    all good points, i agree that variety is key. i dont want any of my troopers to be in the same pose. the military signals would be cool. also i think kneeling legs...

dont the IG have their own melta and plasmaguns??
    Arent they the same as the marine ones?GW has some metal for sale.
    Praise be to the Emperor!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

For orks...

-Power klaws.
    -Snazzguns. A good variety here would be great. Not that flash boyz are good, but I'd rather make 'em with one nice gun than just sticking three together.
    -'eavy armor that amounts to more than shoulderpads and an iron gob.
    -Tankhammers. Heck, I'd get some for the dwarves...
    -I'd pay good money for some warbuggy/trakk models, though that might be bigger'n what you had in mind.
    -Grotzookas. (!) Killa kan guns in general, but especially grotzookas.
    -Actual Big Gunz models! Or at least a carriage you can mount a gun on (if you're building a battlewagon with a deffrolla, you've got at least one spare kannon, zzzap gun, and lobba...)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    194 (x7)

A lot of the Eldar Aspect Warriors have bits missing, in fact most of them have at least one bit of Exarch wargear not there. Case in point: Howling Banshee Triskeles.

~ DiW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally i'd like to see more parts for the dark angels like more detailed chainswords and pistols instead of the genric command sprue they get and maybe alittle more in terms of deathwing parts like a torso front and robed legs maybe.

Maybe even plastic kits for the other HQ characters and maybe aswell a little more choice in armor from different marks and more bionic parts to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SM need the razorback kit should come with all weapon options.

SM dreadnoughts need heavy bolter, plasma cannon, meltagun, autocannon left and right hand and twinlinked heavy flamer they are missing basically everything.

Auxilary grenade launchers ATM whenever i use them i steal the grenade launcher bit form an ig player XD.
    Space marines 6 dread army Wins: 4 ties:2 Loses:7 Modified Standard nilla marines Wins:37 Ties:8 Loses 42 Daemonhunters Wins:3 Ties:0 Loses:1 Full assualt concept army wins: 6 Ties: none Loses: 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast