What To Get Next - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel my army is missing something. Help me figure out what I need. I have 4 crisis battlesuits, 6 stealth suits, 20 kroot warriors, 1 krootox, 1 devilfish, 1 hammerhead, and 24 fire warriors. I am trying to have a 1000 pt. army. Help would be appreciated. :hmm:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Maybe some fast attack stuff like pathfinders or Kroot Hounds? Or maybe some more transports for your troops? I'll assume that one of those Crisis Suits is a commader..if not it's pretty obvious what you should get next.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should consider gun drone squadrons, when used for flanking and harassing of the enemy in general they are a real pain. When you decide to go for bigger games, get some more crisis suits.
    The enemies of the Emperor fear many things. They fear discovery, defeat, despair and death. Yet there is one thing they fear above all others. They fear the wrath of the Space Marines!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes one of the battlesuits is my commander. And thanks. Ill probably get some kroot hounds. I also found some gundrones in my bitz box. There are about 10.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

throw in a good few more firewarriors and then some pathfinders with railguns . for a tau army you should consentrate on filling up on troops so you can overcrowd the enemy .
    AE-86 Twin cam corolla . a beaut !

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/imperator-judicium' target='_blank'>Please visit my website . Imperator -=][=- Judicium .</a>

<a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Mojo.jojo' target='_blank'>LOL &#33; this is one of the funiest videos ive ever seen &#33;</a>

join the librarium-online dawn of war clan <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/librarium/' target='_blank'>HERE</a>

<a href='http://data.forumhoster.com/forum_slayer/index.php?showforum=1' target='_blank'>Check when the next clan game is on here</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For low point armys i go with what i know works.. and that means fire warriors.

For higher point armys i go with movement and harrassment. which means a devilfish with each squad of troops and gun drones.

What you might want to do is fill up the remaining points on fire warriors And Broadsides.

Remember. The tau have NO heavy weapons squads like many other races. They rely on the crisis battlesuits which have a maximum range of 36 (missle pod) so the Broadside is invaluable. 90 points and you get a twin linked st10 ap1 weapon which outranges most other races and also has 2+ armour save and a 4+ invulnerable (add a sheild generator for +20 points to make it up to 90)

Just Some suggestions.
    In the Future... There is only Pie&#33;

+ Reply to Thread