WH40K Warhammer Replay blog site, Attention all Warmhammer players with a video camera! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warhammer Replay blog site, Attention all Warmhammer players with a video camera!

Attention all Warmhammer players with a video camera: I'm stopping by as a sort of recruitment effort, to get players together for a community site that has just been put together by myself and a few others. The site is super-simple, in videoblog format, and the function is to let players get together and upload video replays of their own matches. Any registered member can upload replays/reports and write their own articles.
    warhamburger.com
    dumb name, I know. But we're passionate about war-gaming and want to extend players' actual gameplay beyond basements and backyards, to open it all to discourse and review. There is a lot of unshared talent in war-gaming. So, drop by warhamburger and maybe author an article for us, we currently have NO content, just the template for publication :-) You can register anytime, but we'd love to get some replays and reports uploaded to get things rolling.
    Anyhow, that's all I have to say, hope to see you there and look forward to seeing what you contribute. Cheers and happy gaming!
    -Warpunk, head site admin @ Warhamburger.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'Warhamburger'? I'm going to have to check this out for the name alone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shaman are great classes for their "catch 22" mechanic. It keeps things interesting and you're always benefiting from your actions.

+ Reply to Thread