WH40K What Kind of Music? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Max_the_fallen_angel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What Kind of Music?

Hello, after a while I noticed that a few gamers listen to the same type of music that I do, which is Industrial/ Electronic. Some Bands I listen to while painting are Juno Reactor, Abney park and Combichrist. What do you listen to while Painting and Gaming?

Last edited by Max_the_fallen_angel; February 2nd, 2011 at 00:32.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

775 (x8)

I actually listen to monty python while painting... Always look on the bright side of life

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

I don't listen to anything while gaming, as we've quite a wide variety of tastes in our group. Lately while painting I've been listening to AT being bitched at because people weren't listening when he told them the rules as I've a painting table set up in my gaming room

Before I moved my PC downstairs I used to listen to my YouTube playlist with was a mix of EBM, futurepop, a korean rapper and random stuff like Rednex and the Rik Mayall World Cup song
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x1)

If I'm working alone I like to listen to the radio or some podcasts while working on my miniatures, usually the Rooster Teeth Drunk Tank or one of the Radio 4 podcasts, something I can let drone on and half listen to while I'm building.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    183 (x4)

40K podcasts, Classical music (everything from Bach to Mozart to Beethoven to Chopin to Debussy to Rachmaninov ) and Rock (Yes, RadioHead, Deep Purple, King Crimson), including progressive rock.
    Quote of the Week (Number 3) - "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." - William Gibbs McAdoo (1863-1941)
    Ruina's Hive - My personal Blog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I listen soft music,mostly classical.It makes my mind cool and cheerful while painting.

(Un)Official LO Map Maker Cannibal God's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    162 (x3)

Combichrist are sweet! Good band.

I either listen to electro and dance music (Deadmau5, Boys Noize, Armin van Buuren, Kavinsky, Justice, Playgroup etc).
    OR
    gut-wrenching, good ol' goregrind (Impaled, Waco Jesus, Skinless, General Surgery, Dying Fetus, Gut, Cattle Decapitation, etc).

I'm a little weird like that... o.O My therapist says I'm coming along nicely
    If someone helps you, rep them.
    In a votewar you don't vote on a single match, you vote on the entire round. Got that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Usually I listen to classical (Chopin) or jazz (Billie Holiday) while I paint. Seems to get me into a calm focused state to paint. It I don't listen to music I have a very familiar movie in, one I don't have to watch because I've seen it a billion times (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Movie)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I listen to the heavyest possible thing onhand. generally axis of pedition, old Opeth, bolt thrower (good WH40K deathmetal), Execution, Voldemort (pokemon death metal and harry potter black metal respectively.)

Reason? Becasue it reminds me of warhammer. A gritty futuristic hellhole consumed by war.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'Nuff said
    Lurker extraordinaire.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast