Welcome to Librarium Online!
After seeing the 'new' orc boyz box, I have greatly considered buying mantic's orc warrior boxes but the preview picture on their site..... is just flat out cartoony (imo, even though their Warlord/BSB are quite nice) is there any other pics available of the regular warriors?
As I have tried searching for good pics but have only came up with blurry google search pics.
Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by Andy223; March 24th, 2011 at 20:47.
No, there aren't.. other than a few pics of the greens that you've probably already come across.
And the model they've shown is a 3-up resin master with a terrible paintjob and no base.
They should be showing off the sprues fairly soon. As in, probably next week.
Well, 12 hours after I posted that, here they are!
YouTube - Mantic Orc Sprues Exclusive | The Insider
Looks pretty awesome, the sprues come with snotlings on them so for every 15 orcs you buy, you also get 12 snotlings.. enough for 2 bases.
I spent a little time getting some still pics out of the video for you:
Orc Troop Sprue (16 components):
- 3x bodies (one with moulded-on head, one wih moulded-on left arm)
- 3x right handed axe arms
- 3x orc heads
- 2x left handed shield arms
- 1x open-handed right arm (we can have left-handed orcs if we want along with 2-hand weapon orcs)
- 1x shield
- 1x axe
- 1x "braveheart" orcling
- 1x squashed/dead orcling (this looks like the wound counter piece for the unit).
Orc Command Sprue (10 components):
- 1x musician right arm with drumstick
- 1x musician left arm with drum
- 1x champion left arm with fist raised into the air
- 1x champion right army with axe
- 1x standard bearer arm
- 1x standard bearer banner pole
- 1x orc head
- 1x shield
- 1x raspberry orcling
- 1x armed orcling
Last edited by scarletsquig; March 25th, 2011 at 21:39.
Thank you so much for finding it, I am going to watch it now.
Last edited by Andy223; March 27th, 2011 at 19:54.