Hey all. I've been around on LO for a while and I love the wargaming community. I love discussing games and fluff with people, I love sharing my opinion, and I love listening to others'. However, sometimes I just like to ramble, and I realize that forums are not the correct setting for such a self-centered activity. In light of that and the fact that I prefer not to drive my real life friends insane, I have (fanfare!) my own wargaming blog! It's called Dice 'Til Dawn (link), and on it I will be blabbing on about whatever strange wargaming things come into my head, mostly (but not exclusively!) about the armies and systems I play (Tyranids in 40k, Khador in Warmachine, Prussian Empire in Dystopian Wars). I also love to talk fluff, so I'll probably do a lot of that. Anyway, if anyone wants to check it out, I would gladly appreciate it! While blabbing about wargames, it's much more fun and a lot less depressing when there are actually people listening...

Hope to see you there! And if you missed the link (or are still considering it...) here it is.