WHFB REALLY OLD books, or .pdfs? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

REALLY OLD books, or .pdfs?

Lately I've been thinking about checking out the editions of Fantasy that I missed (1st, 2nd, and 3rd) and I wanted to have a crack at some of the old armybooks. I know that back in these days, the armylists were a lot more generic, and were hosted in a single volume rather than being split up. Worse still, the 2ed book 'Ravening Hordes' was re-released as a supplement in 6th edition to cover armies who needed the update.
    So the question that I pose to you is this: does anyone know where I can get a copy of the 2nd and 3ed armylists (preferably in .pdf format). I know that asking for pdfs on here is usually prohibited, but these are for very out-of-print books, which GW had made available through pdfs in the past.

Thanks in advance. This is partially to help me out with the Nippon book, as I understand that there was a Nippon contingent available in 2nd and 3rd.

Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    986 (x8)

You might be surprised at what you will find on Scribd.com that was loaded long ago. You can usually find 5th-7th edition books, but I have not looked for anything earlier - maybe worth a try.

+ Reply to Thread