Can I Have An Update Please? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Birmingham, West Midlands, England
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

11 (x1)

Hey, I've been out of the 40K world for quite a while, since the Aftermath of EOT I believe, and just wondered if anyone could update me on the goings on of the 40K world.

By this i mean -

*Updates in fluff, Eg - Near EOT Orks had took a Mech World, has anything eveolved with that?

*New Models

Cheers, Chris

BTW the new site layout is cool

PS - Don't Hold Back! I Wan't To know everything!

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

well 4th edition was released a while ago.

and in november a whoke spade load of new sm models are being relesead. including the veterans (drool). then there are eldar, nids, orks, and xenos hunters being released (sorry, forget the order)
    as well as ogre kingdoms for whfb
    don't know about the eot fluff sorry
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>PO-TA-TOES</span>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>i know, in todays world, the weak are protected, so evolution is now non-existant for humans. To keep the race moving forwards, there should be tests to see if you are good enough to have kids- k-tana</div>

+ Reply to Thread