Good Army? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Good Army?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nids ROCK, as long as they don't get shot up

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nids are good, orks are really fun to play, and blood angels are good but not as fun as orks or nids. its really strange i went from ig to BA to tau. but what ever do do not i repeat do not play 13th company for space wolves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say defitely go chaos becuz they still got fir power to hit the enemies while they run up. Nids weakness is little wounds lotta points and not much range. Orks are the only ons that are good with like 300 of em and that is a shitload of money for it. But Chaos dont matta which legion but i would say black legion cuz ya can still have berserkers and still have lascannon galore where Khorne is mostly total melee.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bah, dont go khorne, thats what everyone does, and they aint that fun either
    If you wanna go chaos, choose slaanesh!

If I'd go for a cc army then Id probably go for da orks caus they are just awesome! The whole fluff about them is just so great!

Bloodangels may be good at hh , but I just dont like em, space wolves are much cooler if your lookin for marines....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All armies are equal, really. But 'nids are the CC champions because its pretty much all they can do.

edit: dont play imperium though. Everybody and their brother has an imperium army.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Orks, cuz we are green, mean, close combat machine...WAAAGH! go wiv da Orks.
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that any army can be the best but you have to have the money and the time to make it that way.
    Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

Closed Thread