Librarium Online Forums banner

Help Plz...

489 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Sap 
#1 ·
I'm newbie in WH40K...

I want to create army but i can't decide to choose Necron or Blood Angels...
I read the Blood Angels Codex and i like them...
All stuff about Sanguinius and especcially death company...
They're coolest Chapter of Space Marines i think...

And i like Necron for they're the First beings in the Galaxy...
And i like C'tans... They're cool too...

I read some Warhammer Weekly Comics...
I have some information about WH40K... I know lot of things... Rulez, history and stuff...
But i haven't build army ( for some reasons: i'm in Turkey and there isn't enough stores, i'm student and i haven't lot of time to spend... etc... )
But i have sometimes now...
And i need help...

#3 ·
I read many stuff about WH40K...

I like Blood Angels but...
err... I really bored about this whole good thing... ( also I know that black rage stuff and that makes Blood Angels special for me... And also Chief Librarian Mephiston also makes Blood Angels special for me... )

But i want to start with my friends and they wanna play Dark Eldar, Eldar, Dark Angels, Ultramarines, Deamonhunters, and Chaos... And i think Necron can make things interesting... Cuz it's the new ( and also ancient) enemy of all races...

I need advice about choosing Necron or Blood Angels in this situation...

#4 ·
You're playing against someone with Marines? Necrons for sure. Different is good.

Or you could get a small army of both and see what you like best. Just expand upon that one. It could work out expensive that way, though.

#6 ·
Originally posted by pryo_1910+Nov 25 2004, 00:53--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pryo_1910 @ Nov 25 2004, 00:53)</div><div class='quotemain'>that there cheep weath there ruls
[snapback]257349[/snapback]​
[/b]
I have no idea what you're saying. I'm think you mean "they're cheap with their rules" but that still means absolutely nothing. Mind explaining what you mean? They're cheap because...they have few rules?...they're poorly written?...they're ineffective? What?

<!--QuoteBegin-pryo_1910
@Nov 25 2004, 00:53
arint that fun to play agunst..
[snapback]257349[/snapback]​
[/quote]Why would you say that? I find them very fun to play against. What makes you say they're no fun?

Some helpful hints for your next post pryo_1910. At least TRY to spell correctly. You're on a computer...use it. Instead of throwing out opinions, try explaining why you feel that way. Then people can understand what you're talking about, and why.

As to Edainstormbringer's question, I vote for Blood Angels. The main reason is because with a good set of space marine miniatures you can always play different chapters as a change of pace. Even if they're painted as BA, you can always use them as another chapter as long as you use the appropriate miniatures for their rules. That way you can play a shooty chapter when you feel like it, or make up your own chapter using the traits from the new SM codex.

#7 ·
New SM Codex helps to build your own chapter? I'll really need to see it...

And about Sap's reply "Or you could get a small army of both and see what you like best." i like that one. Thanks for helping...

Btw how much do you think it'll cost me to build core armies of both BA and Necrons? And how about the other chapters? I'm not sure but i think there's only BA, DA, SW Codexs? What about other chapters rules? And which will you suggest?

#8 ·
Originally posted by Edainstormbringer@Nov 25 2004, 19:47
New SM Codex helps to build your own chapter? I'll really need to see it...

And about Sap's reply "Or you could get a small army of both and see what you like best." i like that one. Thanks for helping...

Btw how much do you think it'll cost me to build core armies of both BA and Necrons? And how about the other chapters? I'm not sure but i think there's only BA, DA, SW Codexs? What about other chapters rules? And which will you suggest?
[snapback]257420[/snapback]​
For Black Templar turn to Codex: Armageddon.

But anyway, what it costs depends on you. I've lookekd at my codex and I just can't see Necrons working well at all for very small armies... I really can't.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.