Khorne Is Better Than Conditioner - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT MY KHORNE ARMY IS TO "CORNEY"...HOW CAN THAT BE IT HAS ALL TROOPS 2 RHINOS AND HERE U TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK.........

HQ
    CHAOS LORD-MARK OF KHORNE, BEZERKER GLAIVE, RAGE OF KHORNE, FURIOUS CHARGE, DEMON RESILIANCE, DEMON STRENGTH, DEMON SPEED, DEMON ARMOR

180 PTS

BLOOD THIRSTER

205 PTS

TROOPS (DONT GET CONFUSED I HAVE 5 UNITS IN MY ARMY SO ALL THIS IS MULTIPLIED BY 5 AND 8 MAN UNITS)

ASPIRING CHAMPION- MARK OF KHORNE, AXE OF KHORNE, DEMON STRENGTH, BOLT PISTOL, FURIOUS CHARGE, FRAG GERNADES

197 PTS

BEZERKERS- KORNATE CHAIN AXES, FRAG GERNADES, KRAK GERNADES, FURIOUS CHARGE

182 PTS FOR 7 PLUS THE CHAMPION MAKES IT 221 PER UNIT TIMES 5 MAKES IT 1105 PTS TO FILL UP TROOPS (HOPE I DIDNT LOOSE YA)

BLOOD LETTERS *8

208 PTS

BLOOD LETTERS *5

130 PTS

RHINOS *2 -SMOKE LAUNCHERS, EXTRA ARMOR, DESTROYER

166 PTS

THAT MAKES IT 1996 PTS FOR THE WHOLE THING....I THINK ITS NOT TO BAD BUT TELL ME HONESTLY....THATS WHY I TOOK THE TIME TO PUT THIS UP...THANKS AND I APPRECIATE IT ALOT GUYS AND GALS

Cause the world we know dont beat to just one drum, what might be right for you might not be right for some, you take the bad you take te good and there you have the facts of life......sit ubi sit...good boy

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess they say its corny cos you can't turn off yer Caps Lock

Otherwise it looks fair enough to me - straight forward and Khornate in all the right places
    Maireann croÃ* éadrom i bhfad - A light heart lives longest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

srry bout the caps lock
    Cause the world we know dont beat to just one drum, what might be right for you might not be right for some, you take the bad you take te good and there you have the facts of life......sit ubi sit...good boy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please repost this in the correct format in the proper forum if you feel there is any more to be said.

Closed Thread