We Won! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Won!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, i think i speak for everyone when I say.... Where the hell did that come from?

Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry my alter ego...... Dammit shut up they're not supposed to know about me!!!

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soon all of you will feel the wrath of the true harvesters and your worlds will be consumed by the might of the almighty C'tan!!!!
    Yeah sure...
    Some crazy stargod travels around and grows fat on the power of stars...
    Ohhhh... makes me scared...

I just can't wait for the next WD to hear their oppinion on the result of the campaign... and ofcourse the overall result...
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahh. the c'tan can suck on my big fat star

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forget your star, the C'tan prefer the flavour of a nice juicy soul!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup.... the lovely smell of devoured souls in the morning....... AAAAAAAAAAH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is actually the c'tan?
    is it a god?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

point one: the chaos player pointed out that the world Caliban did not fall. the reason for that is... it hasnt been there in 10000 years. we (Dark Angels) blew our homeworld all to hell during the heresy.

two: the Necrons are weak, and the c'tan can pole dance on my thunderhammer (which is my number 1 favorite way to beat that cheese weasel the nightbringer :lol: )

Point 3: this is perfect approach terra, you thought Cadia was bad, wait till (and this is my theory) Leman Russ & Lion El Jonson WAKE UP\RETURN and then resolve their differences, Cypher returns the Lion Sword, and the DA legion is reforged, The Thirteenth & the rest of the SW rejoin, And when whats-his-face-Kahn primarch of the white scars gets off Commoragh...

come to terra the waters fine boys... just fine. <

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

point one: the chaos player pointed out that the world Caliban did not fall. the reason for that is... it hasnt been there in 10000 years. we (Dark Angels) blew our homeworld all to hell during the heresy.
    The Dark Angels weakened the structure of the planet with their orbital bombardments, but it wasnt until the Chaos gods unleashed a massive warp storm that the weakened planet broke up. The Eye of Terror campaign has been dealing with the ruins of that planet.

two: the Necrons are weak, and the c&#39;tan can pole dance on my thunderhammer (which is my number 1 favorite way to beat that cheese weasel the nightbringer )
    I have a thing or two to say about people who say things like that, though I have said it so often I am not going to tire my fingers out by typing it out again. I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll find it in the Necrons army topics. As for you beating the Nighbringer, well yeah, I could beat all four C&#39;Tan&#39;s with just a Grot, if I was cheating the way you surely do because playing them properly only gets your ass kicked.

Point 3: this is perfect approach terra, you thought Cadia was bad, wait till (and this is my theory) Leman Russ & Lion El Jonson WAKE UP&#092;RETURN and then resolve their differences, Cypher returns the Lion Sword, and the DA legion is reforged, The Thirteenth & the rest of the SW rejoin, And when whats-his-face-Kahn primarch of the white scars gets off Commoragh...

come to terra the waters fine boys... just fine.
    Great, and whilst they are all busy tying up the Chaos forces, the C&#39;tan on Mars will wake up and feed on the Immortal Emperors soul, and the Imperium will tremble at the sight of the C&#39;Tan Gods devouring their Emperor. The Necrons shall rise up from the very heart of the Imperium, and all of the japes and &#39;Necrons are borken and cheesy&#39; complaints wont save you all from the all consuming hunger of the true Gods . . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hear hear&#33; The Talismen of Vaul are gone&#33; the Deceiver desrtoyed them during Eye of Terror. (Which was actually the entire reason for the war, read the fluff or my other post on this subject.) We rule&#33; Necrons will destroy the entire galaxy&#33; We can rebuild them&#33; We have the technology&#33; We can make them better than they were before&#33; Better, stronger, faster&#33;
    Wow, i just realized what a good quote that is for Necrons, both in the fluff, (the original transformation of the Necrontyr,) and in game terms. (WB Necrons are awesome&#33;&#33; We will devour the galaxy&#33;
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak&#33; Tak&#33; Tak ah wan, Tak a lah&#33;
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast