Other Mini Games........ - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, I was skimming the internet and ran into War Gods of AEgyptus. does anyone play it? I was wondering because the minis look cool, and from what I hear its a pretty simple game. Also what is this IK warmachine? I hear its an easy and fun mini game. I just want to play a simple mini game once in a while, one where I dont have to look in a rule book every five seconds... Well thanks to any replies

"Inspired by the most logical race in the galaxy, the Vulcans, breeding will be permitted once every seven years. For many of you this will mean much less breeding, for e, much much more." -- Comic Book Guy

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never played War Gods, it does not look to big, But I can tell you about Warmachine. Simply put, it rocks. If you havent already, check out their site at Privateer Press. Warmachine is a skirmish game, and therefore has less models than Gamesworkshop games(aka, cheaper as well). Their prices are set fairly and on the actual weight of the miniture, not by pts. The start up cost for the game is amazinly cheap. 40$(less if you go to one of the Online Retailers such as Whitesoftheireyes.com) will get you a starter set army, which would be the equivlent of a 750 40k army. Get a bunch of buddys and all buy a starter set and just have fun with the game for a while. All the starter sets are balanced and ment to be played vs each other. Also, the game itself is very well balanced, with none of the "Cheesy" armys you see in 40k. All races are equal, and their is no such thing as codex creep(as all races have updates given out at the same time). The fluff is quite good, and it has a very nice RPG game as well.

+ Reply to Thread