What To Blow My Money On.. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, so with x-mas to be done and over with soon, I will actully have some money to spend on myself. I have been debating over what to utilize my money for. Just for refrences, I played 40k about 3 years ago(Eldar and Kroot), picked up the start of a WHFB Elves army(but never started it) got out of it for Warmachine(which, by the way, is an incredibly good game and worth it to get in to). So here are my choices.
    1. Stick with Warmachine and work on my Khador army.
    2. Go back to 40k and work on a Thousand Sons army(I have 9 troops and a rhino)
    3. Get the new Ogre Kingdoms army when it comes out(is looking rather attractive)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say go for the Thousand Sons as I don't really like the idea of the Ogre Kingdoms(although the models are nice) and I've never liked Warmachine.
    'It's Irrational, It's Impossible, It's Against my Religion'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, another consideration is that I would have to spend 40$ on the new 40k Rulebook, while I already have the Warhammer book... Course I do have 9 TS, a Rhino and a Dreadnought, so I would be saving money there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what you should do then is collect a chaos cultist horde to back up your TS army, using ogres as big mutants. That way you can bog down your oppnents in models til your real army catches up and owns you the battle
    Maireann croÃ* éadrom i bhfad - A light heart lives longest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand the appeal of ogre kingdoms, what's fun in painting around 12 flabby turkish guys and then getting hammered in any game you play?

I saw OK in 2 games a couple of days ago and they got destroyed in both.

+ Reply to Thread