A Little Help Please! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK OK I know this does not belong here but i can not find where to post it. But does anyone know where i can get spare parts for warhammer 40,000?

-THANKS

"In the Soviet army it takes more courage to retreat than advance." -Joseph Stalin
    Imperial Guard = Soviet Army? Me thinks so.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x2)

From Games Workshop
    Army:

Terminator Based Custom Chapter

http://www.terrascenic.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x7)

You can buy specific parts or plastic sprues by ordering them directly from GW either by mail order, phone order or the online store.

Some GW stores also provide the service of ordering specific parts/sprues, but not all.

You can also ask Your friends for any spare parts they might not need, keep a look out for 2nd-hand models to buy cheaply for parts, etc.
    "The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all biomatter consumed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be devoured."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A good rule of thumb is if the topic doesn't fit anywhere, but is still about warhammer related things, then General Discussion is a spot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gw is the place to go, but a few of the stores (rougue traders) I have gone to sell bits, or sometimes give 'em out for free. Also, yeah try your freinds or maybe if any one else in your family plays try them too. Hmm, the first place you should try is GW though, really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    139 (x8)

Yeah, some GW stores have their own bits box and will sell, give away or trade bits from it for people doing conversions. Otherwise I would say the people you know who collect warhammer will have spare bits and should trade or give some to you, my friends always trade bits with me.
    The LO ANZAC Clan!

The Pirate's Haven BFG clan! Breathe life into this fantastic GW system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, after i have been looking at the games workshop site i cannot find where they sell bits and pices!!! Can someone please link it to me?

-THANK A BUNCH!
    "In the Soviet army it takes more courage to retreat than advance." -Joseph Stalin
    Imperial Guard = Soviet Army? Me thinks so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x7)

US Online Store

UK Online Store

You can either:

1. Choose a particular model from which You want to get the bits. Click the infolink on it and it should list the bits separately with order numbers. Note that UK and US numbers are different, so be aware where You're ordering from!

2. Use the search option to define what You're looking for, for example "tyranid" if You're looking for any Tyranid parts, or "dragon AND wing" if You're looking for dragon wings. There should be a detailed search available that allows You to make more detailed searches. Bear in mind that since the naming conventions of parts might vary, You might need to search using the model name, part name or something similar. Always remember proper spelling of the name, otherwise its unlikely You'll find what You're looking for.
    "The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all biomatter consumed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be devoured."

+ Reply to Thread