Librarium Online Forums banner

Throne Of Judgment.

920 views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Draegath 
#1 ·
Ok my big bro dosent know what i collect and he just buys me stuff that he thinks i will like,and for chrismas he (i have been told) is geting me a throne of judgment. Now what i want to know is can i use this model in my daemonhunter army ?

#6 ·
You can ally daemon hunters and witch hunters, and I think it would make a good army. However, there are restrictions as to what can be taken and I'm nut sure if the throne can be used or not. In any case you would need to buy at least a few more witch hunter choices for it to work, or maybe even make WH the base and take DH as the allies.

#13 ·
I just realised the guy you are talking about is a special character, he cannot be inducted into a daemon hunters army you need witch hunters for him. You still can take a small witch hunters force and ally as many daemon hunters as possible by the rules and have imperials if you have the models. I guess it is probably easier to convert him, or just use him as a display model in case you switch armies in the future.

#14 ·
sorrow, wouldnt it be possible to make your own special character using the basic rules for the guy in the witch hunters army, but just tweaking a couple of the witch hunter specific rules to make it fit in with a daemojn hunters army?

#16 ·
Originally posted by mEGALOMANIAC@Dec 27 2004, 16:18
You could just return it unopened and use the $/store credit for DH stuff...
[snapback]286986[/snapback]​
But it's such a cool model. Paint it anyway.

[edit] Come to think of it St Celestine looks better. Trade Lord Karamazov in. [/edit]

#18 ·
I really wouldnt see a problem with using it. if the casual gamer says no, do you really want to play against them anyway?

I still reckon that you should convert the model into a daemonhunters GK dreadnought, which wouldnt be too hard, or even just treat the model as an inquisitor in terminator armour with a combat servitor (melta) and a sage (the servitor with the scroll) as an entourage. Add a couple of servo skulls buzzing around its head and hey presto!

of course, you could always paint the model as Karamazov, enjoy the model for what it is, and have it as a showpiece - you could always collect a witch hunters army later ehh?

#19 ·
Yeah but how would i go about converting it,i would just stick a greyknigt on it where that inquisitor is suppose to go,no it would need more work than that and usualy when i try somrthing big it dosent come out right so i would need convert it so it looks cool but also isnt very hard to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.