Interesting Find! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

I found a gamesworkshop bundle in a charity shop for £5, it seemed like a good deal so I bought it.

It had:

Dungeon Rooms - Role-playing aid for dungeon adventures

Dungeon Floor Plans - Role-playing aid for dungeon adventures

Battlecars -appears to be a stand-alone game.

All the above are from gamesworshop.

A bag of assorted gamesworkshop models, looks like a mix of warhammer models, dungeon master or whatever, and most interestingly to me, two old space marines.

Note: All the models were metal including the two old space marines.

Also contained two boards, a Judge Dredd board, and a Space quests adventure games board, neither of these are gamesworshop and seem to be missing rules and peices.

Contained inside one of the boxes, a Batman comic - The dark knight returns - 1986, and in good condition.

Anyone know if any of this stuff is valuable at all? It all seems to be dated from 1986, including the models.

I can take some digital photo's of the models or describe them a bit more if anyone likes.

2. Remove Advertisements

Fremantle, WA, Oz
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x2)

considering that mosta those games are unavailable and rare, if theyre in mint condition, you could probably make quite a bit of money on ebay
    Maireann cro* éadrom i bhfad - A light heart lives longest

+ Reply to Thread