Imperial Guard - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Imperial Guard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

write things good and bad if you like about the imperial guard and please if you come on leave a submission or else it becomes a barren wsteland of neglect like a chaos home planet and no one wants to end up like a brazilian do they

Tyrion
    the second defender
    aenerion
    the first defender
    teclis
    plain lazy
    with great power comes great laughter
    shutup i can do it *boom*
    oh my god that tyranid is shagging me from behind exclaimes the cadian veteran

click here <a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?prince-tyrion' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?prince-tyrion</a>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i love my guard for a couple of reasons:

1. Tanks, gotta love the tanks
    2. Troops, gotta love the TONS of troops
    3. They&#39;re the only true human race, not these crazy super-human show-offs, or Space Elves....
    4. Tanks....mmmmmmmmm
    5. Customizeability, there millions of worlds with billions of different guardsmen, the army list is so flexible, you can really create any type of army with em..

Thus concludes the lecture on why i, Commissar Coronata, love the guard...

- CC
    - Remember kiddies, flashlights kill...

A friend on Howling Banshees vs Striking Scorpions
    &quot;Most people seem to prefer Scorpions, but most people suck, so go Banshees&quot;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First my condolences to prince-tyrionx1000, his post just happens to be one of the first to be set forth as an example. Nothing particular about prince-tyrionx1000, just good timing.

This post is closed as a pointless post. Since this is a relatively new policy and has generated many questions as to what constitutes a pointless post I&#39;ll explain the reasons behind closing this post. While any one single example below would not warrant a post closure (except number three), all of them put together make this a really pointless post.

1. Bad English. This post is one continuous run-on sentence filled with spelling errors.

2. Wrong Forum. We have army specific forums for a reason. You want to talk IG specific, post there.

3. "Write good and bad things about the IG..." Here&#39;s the main reason it&#39;s getting closed. Why? Do you have a question? Would you like to make a point about something? This post seems to be just the results of needing to post and not having any reason to post, so they made something up.

4. "...no one wants to end up like a brazilian do they..." What? Not only meaningless it could easily be offensive to Brazilians.

-closed-

Closed Thread