Warhammer 40k Game? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know if there is a game where you play 40k like in real life? i mean like, u move infantry six inches and shoot the range and there are turns for each player. Also you get to choose a race and play against the computer and if u win, u get credits to buy more models, get to buy upgrades, parts, models and the such. and when u win the comp, u get free models or something. anyone know if this game exists?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If there was such a game we would all be playing it...WAAAGH!
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i ahve no idea wat u are talking about. can u please explain it a little more? are u talking about on a consol?
    <insert witty remark here>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would be a game where u can play on the PC or and console. u can play online against other ppl around the would and stuff. anyone know if anyone is making a game like this, or one that is already made?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A game like this would undermine the mini related games... hence GW would miss out on a couple of hundred dollars for each time someone wants to get an army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moncs is right. That is why it will never happen. Take away to many sales. But it is good to dream...WAAAGH&#33;
    &quot;Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH&#33;&quot;
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

warhammer online is coming out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But that&#39;s an RPG and therefore undermines Hogshead which are already dead. It&#39;s Fantasy BTW, not 40K.

Has anybody heard of the computer game GorkaMorka? If so, what is it like and is it any good?
    &quot;I am, after all,&quot; said Pooh, &quot;a bear of very little brain.&quot; -- A.A. Milne

<a href='http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&amp;id=7017&amp;t=1' target='_blank'>Get Firefox&#33;</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Odd Bloke, the game was scraped and never came out...I heard there was a demo of it but never played...WAAAGH&#33;
    &quot;Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH&#33;&quot;
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PC games == real life, but tabletop mini games don&#39;t? Kind of a skewed idea of real life, if you ask me.

Honestly, if there was a game like that, I wouldn&#39;t play it. I don&#39;t really think the Warhammer system is really suited for computer play. It&#39;s designed to provide good fast paced play on a tabletop. Do you want, very specifically, a Warhammer 40k game, or just a game like it? There are plenty of real time strategy and squad command games that come pretty close to tabletop wargames, and are better suited for the computer. StarCraft, for example. Look me in the eye and tell me that he Zerg aren&#39;t Tyranids.

I really love computer games, but part of what I love about Warhammer is that I can play it with a real human being, instead of in my smelly room against some other guy in a smelly room on the other side of the planet. No matter how hard they try, the smelly basement of the local game shop will always beat them.

Plus I just like to paint, show off my paint job, and look at other people&#39;s wonderful paint jobs. A big part of the hobby would die if people just downloaded skins for their Space Marines off the internet.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast