Extra Dice...? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Extra Dice...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey people

i decided to start this topic becuz of a torney i played on the weekend. as many may kno, im a guards playa and i know my army pretty well... and as chance had it i was playin against a guardsman with a similar army. i won 1 tablequarter to none, but his dice rolling really bothered me. im not a bad sportsman and i dont usually challenge rules unless theyre being truly broken, but this guy seemed to roll 2 or 3 extra dice per squad. he also insisted the Sharpshooter ability allowed him to roll ALL misses, not just 1's, as i had to wearily point out. id love to hear other people's opinions on these "players"

with regards

The SaRGe oF RvB :ph34r:

"I think it would be ironic...if everything was made of iron!"
    - Private J. Caboose

"I need to go to the bathroom, which is strange, because I already went when we were standing in the creek together."
    - Private J. Caboose

"Look! More sleeping people!"
    - Private J. Caboose

"They're not sleeping, son. They're dead!"
    - Sarge

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People Cheating

We already have one of these topics.
    <span style='color:blue'>ARE</span> <span style='color:red'>YOU</span> <span style='color:yellow'>CHILL</span>&#33;??&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kinda, but thats about cheating, not extra dice rolling

think about it

The SaRGe oF RvB :ph34r:

P.S: its more of confusion as to WHY they are rollin extra, not the fact they are definitely cheating
    &quot;I think it would be ironic...if everything was made of iron&#33;&quot;
    - Private J. Caboose

&quot;I need to go to the bathroom, which is strange, because I already went when we were standing in the creek together.&quot;
    - Private J. Caboose

&quot;Look&#33; More sleeping people&#33;&quot;
    - Private J. Caboose

&quot;They&#39;re not sleeping, son. They&#39;re dead&#33;&quot;
    - Sarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As with anything else another player does that you are unsure of, ask them. A simple, and polite, "How do you get 140 dice on the charge with your two troops?" does the trick.

Either they&#39;re doing it on purpose and cheating, or they are making an honest mistake. If it&#39;s a mistake then it&#39;s your right to challenge and correct it. I never have a problem asking a person to show me the rule. There are so many poorly written rules in 40k that you have to ask now and then.

+ Reply to Thread