Hero Bash And Dreadie Arena - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wondering, what are your local parameters for Hero Bashes and Dreadie Arenas, and who do you use?

Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did this at school once in the tech booth at drama with this other kid who was like "noo my elder can woop you" and i whiped out the logan grimnar rules and he lost like 4 times. ahhh the good old tech booth ...those where the days...

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for dread arena combat i use a wraithlord from my ulthwe army.
    for hero bash i use my force commander from my salamanders army.
    <insert witty remark here>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;ve only ever done a hero bash with a borrowed Blood Angels Force Commander. And that was a huge 8-way thing. Dreadie Arena I&#39;ve never tried...
    &quot;I am, after all,&quot; said Pooh, &quot;a bear of very little brain.&quot; -- A.A. Milne

<a href='http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&amp;id=7017&amp;t=1' target='_blank'>Get Firefox&#33;</a>

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on columbus day they are having a tank battle. im gonna use a wave serpent with twin linked bright lances. good idea? ppl can onyl glance me, every weapon is only str 8 against front and side and i have a powerful tank busting weapon.
    <insert witty remark here>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought you said Hakbash, nevermind it was herobash. My bad...WAAAGH&#33;
    &quot;Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH&#33;&quot;
    Warlord Hakbash

Closed Thread