A Little Tau Help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, I know I probably posted in the wrong thread, but this IS a question. Does anybody know how to get just gun droid bitz? I know that at GW online you can get the sprue for $2, but S&H is $6.50, making it dumb. I could get a pathfinder shas'ui which comes with a droid sprue, but I think it's ment to be a sheild drone. Is there any blister I can buy that comes with a gun drone? Thanks in advance!

Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, you could buy &#036;100 worth and get shipping and handling for free, but 50 gun drones...... eek.

Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, sadly, I need only one...
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why only one?

a good idea maybe to ask in the librarium market.
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buy some firewarriors, or something. They come with drones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanx kommisar, I think I&#39;ll look for them in the market. I need it for a birthday present I&#39;m giving to a friend. And I don&#39;t need fire warriors, but thanks for the suggestion.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak&#33; Tak&#33; Tak ah wan, Tak a lah&#33;
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gahhh&#33;&#33;&#33; That last post was not from my brother, Deciever. I didn&#39;t see that he was logged in. Sry&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go to your game store, and put in a bits order. They usually order a bunch of that stuff at once, so all the S&H is combined.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wulfenbach, Thankyou sooo much&#33; That really helps&#33; And, to all u guys, I got a Pathfinder Shas&#39;ui which came with a gun droid sprue. :lol:

Closed Thread