Who Should I Go? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to go an army that has lots of heavy fire power, heavy weapons and Tanks! But not Tau (because it just don't like them) orImperial Guard. (my friend collects the Imperial Guard and I would be boring both of us collecting the same army) I don't mind numbers (amount of troops) but I generally like using heavy support but not so much fast attack. I like shooting but I don't want to be terrible at close combat. I also love ordinance weapons.
    The Iron Warriors practically fit perfectly but are there any other suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood Angels Or Dark Angels. If you Had Black Templar you could Have more then 1 Land Raider Crusader&#33; <--- insert drool here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah space marines can be really good for fire power
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it depends cuz the alaitoc eldar wit sh*%loads of starcannons and d cannons do mass kill and can beast but iron warriors have alot of ranged but still take alot. I owuld only reccomend drak angels cuz ya want a shooty powerful army and dark angels specialize in range.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Iron Warriors handsdown. Perfectly matches what you&#39;re looking for, and matches your avatar too .
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iron warriors hands down. It matches perfectly, and besides, would you really want to choose a team that JUST lost Cadia? I just wouldn&#39;t trust the imperium now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was confused when you started. It was like, I want tanks and stuff but no IG&#33; But IW sure do fit your necesties, and look cool too&#33;
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, Iron Warriors are a good choice. Good fluff, cool models, MASSIVE firepower.

There are going to be loads of great conversions possible too when the Iron Hands models are released. All their cybernetic and bionic limbs would look great on Iron Warriors models.

Note the different there man - Iron Hands are loyalist, Iron Warriors are traitor. I&#39;m sure you know that anyway, I&#39;m not being patronizing. Just easy to confuse &#39;em, especially when quickly reading through posts.
    <u>Know thy Enemy</u>
    <a href='http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm' target='_blank'>-The Troll, Aggravor Pestis</a>
    <a href='http://mu.ranter.net/starcraft/bnet.html' target='_blank'>-The l33t d00d, Optimus Simula</a>
    <a href='http://40konline.com/community/index.php?topic=1993.msg496519#msg496519' target='_blank'>-The Spammer, Spammator Demens</a>
    <a href='http://members.aol.com/intwg/flamewars.htm#IPYW' target='_blank'>-The Flamer, Inflammator</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go with da Orks...We got more dakka, biggest gunz around, We iz da shootiest an have da best choppy hand ter hand fightas around. WAAAGH&#33; go wiv da Orks.
    &quot;Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH&#33;&quot;
    Warlord Hakbash

Closed Thread